Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update 10 P.M. Tuesday.

Midnight model run just in. If you have access to a GFS model run it! It's in a dream world. Has the front even further west for Sunday with the low stalling off of the CA coast for a couple of days then coming back onshore. It also has the storm absorbing the cut-off coming across the Pacific. It snows for a few days with 3-4 feet+. I will update in the A.M. after looking at other models and the new morning run. We are 5 days away. Consider this an outlier on the extremeley good end, but it's a good sign and something good to go to bed and dream about. BA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope the front moves further west and the storm absorbs the cutoff moving across the Pacific! I have no idea what I just said, but I really hope it comes true!